The Cricket Puzzle BookSummersdale Publishers
Discover word searches, riddles, crosswords, spot-the-differences and much more in this fun-filled activity book for cricket lovers. Whether you're trying to match the pairs of batting gloves or discovering the longest and shortest test matches ever, this book is guaranteed to be a favourite for all who enjoy the game.
Cricket fans love a bit of trivia, and this entertaining puzzle book is filled with all kinds of interesting facts, games and activities to whet your quizzing appetite. Put your knowledge to the test and wow your friends with your expertise.
- Hone your puzzling skills by pitting your wits against challenges such as:
- Locating the various batting strokes hidden in a word search
- Unscrambling the names of iconic international players
- Spotting the differences between two scenes as a ball smashes into middle stump
- Guessing who was the first player to reach 10,000 runs in test cricket, and other fascinating trivia
Paperback / softback (Text (eye-readable)) 144pp h175mm x w125mm