A Natural History of MagickPoppy David
- Different types of magic (Explore divination, tarot reading, astrology, numerology, alchemy and more.)
- Powerful plants (Peppermint is fantastic for cleansing, and also known to ward off vampires.)
- Wand trees (Apple tree wands are helpful in matters of love and fertility while beech is best for scholars using wordy spells.)
- Familiars (Choose the perfect magical companion. If you love to gossip, you might choose a ferret as your familiar or, for improved thinking, an owl.)
- The most magical of days (Discover the power and stories of Imbolc, the solstices, All Hallows' Eve and more.)
- Magical scripts (Learn about the secret languages used through history for communicating with the spirit world.)
With this precious scrapbook as your guide, tap into the powerful energies that will help you harness your own magic.